The new Chocolate of the Month is this amazing Rosemary Sea Salt Caramel, which means that I have been doing a lot of sugar caramelizing this week. So, I’ll keep this short and you-know-what. Here’s what’s on the menu:
- Chickpea bouillabaisse with fennel, artichokes, and rouille sauce: the French cousin of the Moroccan chickpea tagine of the few weeks ago, with a sweetly peppery rouille sauce instead of the spicy harissa sauce.
- Polenta with caramelized summer squash and herbs: summer squash is everywhere, and this creamy dish makes nice use of it.
- Korean barbecued tempeh with bok choy and rice noodles: with homemade chickpea tempeh. This dish is a bit spicy, earthy, and bright-tasting, with soft rice noodles and crunchy-fresh bok choy.
- Sea vegetable salad with sesame dressing, black sesame seeds, and Hawaiian red sea salt: not a scary sea vegetable salad at all, I promise! Crispy greens with a sesame-infused sea vegetable salad made with Maine wild-harvested sea veggies.
- Red Bhutanese rice with baby vegetables in coconut-lemongrass sauce: This is a sweet Southeast Asian dish, simple and friendly, loaded with veggies and flavor.
- Thai-spiced baked tofu triangles: fragrant with lime and Thai herbs.
- Soup: Malaysian laksa soup with rice vermicelli: oh my gosh, one of my favorite soups of all time.
- Salad dressing: Strawberry port vinaigrette: with homegrown strawberries!
As usual, just let me know if you’d like to place an order: email@example.com.