Everyone’s on vacation this week, it seems. Which is a shame, because there are some super tasty meals coming up:
- Spinach-eggplant lasagne with heirloom tomato sauce
- White beans and flageolet beans with lemon and tarragon: one of those perfect summer salads that just make you happy to be alive.
- Zucchini tart with hazelnut-thyme crust and duxelles: a nutty, toothsome crust with a summery zuke topping on a base of sautéed finely chopped mushrooms and onions.
- Sautéed spaghetti squash with fresh garlic, oil and herbs: spaghetti squash is in already! The summer is slipping away.
- Chinese bean curd skin rolls: with fresh yuba (bean curd skin), homemade seitan, mushrooms, and a savory dipping sauce, these are the epitome of umami.
- Steamed short grain brown rice and dipping sauce
- Soup: Chilled lemon zucchini soup with lemon and herbs: the only time I make a chilled soup all year, and you could actually heat this one…though it is better cold.
- Salad dressing: Fresh apple and parsley dressing
As usual, if you’d like to place an order, just shoot me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.