Oh my. The meals this week are just too cozy for words. They’re perfect meals for the first fire of the year, for curling up with your loved ones and having dinner with candles and the good silverware and the whole thing. Pierogies and candles—do it!
- Cashew-based creamy baked macaroni casserole
- Roasted tomatoes with grilled artichokes and bok choy: the last gasp of tomatoes!
- Pierogies with sauerkraut, beets, mushrooms, and caramelized onions: Pierogi time comes but twice a year, savor it!
- Garlicky greens with reduced balsamic vinegar and olives
- Smoky kidney bean sauce with curried winter squash, collard greens, and rice
- Smashed new potatoes with parsley and potato cracklings
- Soup: Butternut squash-tangerine soup with pistachio gremolata
- Salad dressing: Maple chipotle vinaigrette
As usual, if you’d like to order, just email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.