Chocolate orders for Thanksgiving tables are heating up and we’re busy worker bees around here, so I’ll make this short and sweet: here are the meals for this week!
(OK, that almost rhymed.)
- Coconut curried tempeh with greens
- Marinated tofu salad with sesame dressing, sesame seeds, and Chinese cabbage: with a lemony/sesame oil, tangy dressing, this is addictive.
- Three bean chili with fresh vegetable toppings: yeah, it won an award. Not that I’m bragging or anything. First place though!
- Southwestern succotash with fresh chilies, peppers, and corn
- Seitan and mushroom stroganoff
- Steamed seasonal vegetables with rose petal-infused sea salt, and a light pomegranate dressing.
- Soup: S’chee (Russian cabbage soup): sort of like borscht, only a million times more awesome.
- Salad dressing: Fresh Italian dressing: that kind of dressing you crave from when you were a kid, only…a million times more awesome.