SOLD OUT! THANKS!!!
It’s happening! Our first savory dinner of the season. Mark your calendars and buy your tickets now. May 7, 8, and 9 we are excited to present to you:
May 2013: Imagined Shanghai
A fantasia of urban Chinese excitements. Please note that menus can and most likely will change based on whim, whimsy, and market availability.
- Lychee and pink grapefruit slushy
- Xiao long bao: soup dumplings: pockets of tender dough with a soupy surprise
- Braised eggplant with stinky tofu
- Hushi Suanla Geng: Hot and Sour Soup with woodear mushrooms and daylily buds
- Dry fried green beans
- Hand pulled street cart noodles with XO sauce and fried arame
- Ma-po tofu
- Dessert congee
- Corn ice cream with burnt sugar caramel
The fine print:
- Unfortunately we can’t accommodate substitutions for the menu.
- Want to bring your own alcohol? Bring it! (Glasses of whatever you’re drinking sent to the kitchen wouldn’t be turned down…)
- Dinners contain all kinds of things like nuts, wheat, gluten, soy, & sugar—but never any dead animals or animal products. ‘Course not!
- If you have a birthday in your party, let us know when you place your reservation.
- Mignardises are a secret treat we give you at the very end of the meal to take with you…or eat as you linger with your new besties all night long!
- Dinners are $60 per person, plus tax.