This is going to be a nice one. July 23, 24, and 25. Tickets are now on sale!
July 2013: Summer in Paris
- Vodka gimlet with basil-meyer lemon syrup
- Socca (chickpea flour crepes) with braised Belgian endive
- Soupe au pistou with creme de pissenlits (dandelion cream)
- Compressed market vegetables with nasturtium leaves, candied peas, and baby leek vinaigrette
- Molecular nicoise salad with olive oil spheres
- Potato gratin with swiss chard
- Shiitake stroganoff with straw potatoes
- Crêpe cake with fresh ground cherry currant jam and candied wild violets
- Chocolate chervil tart with tempura strawberries and mint
The fine print:
- Unfortunately we can’t accommodate substitutions for the menu.
- Want to bring your own alcohol? Bring it! (Glasses of whatever you’re drinking sent to the kitchen wouldn’t be turned down…)
- Dinners contain all kinds of things like nuts, wheat, gluten, soy, & sugar—but never any dead animals or animal products. ‘Course not!
- If you have a birthday in your party, let us know when you place your reservation.
- Mignardises are a secret treat we give you at the very end of the meal to take with you…or eat as you linger with your new besties all night long!
- Dinners are $65 per person, plus tax and gratuity.