Updated versions of kitschy ’50s and ’60s dishes? Made with local farm-fresh veggies and lots and lots of delicious sweets? HAPPY SUMMER!
August 2013: Mad Men Summer
- Peach punch with thyme
- Barbecue potato chips with caramelized onion and shallot dip
- Heirloom iceberg lettuce salad with cashew blue cheese dressing
- Cream of tomato soup with fried curly parsley
- Macaroni and cheese casserole with croissant crumbs and potato cracklings
- Gin and Tonic gelee shots
- Deep dish peach pie
- Chocolate-covered neapolitan ice cream bombe
- Mignardise: Chocolate caramel nougat bars with chocolate Bavarian cream
- Dinners are $70 per person, plus tax and gratuity.
- Reservations can also be purchased in person at the shop.
- Reservations are non-refundable, however if we can find someone to replace your reservation we will fully refund your purchase. We often have a waiting list for dinners so please let us know if you can’t make it!
- Dinners begin sharply at 7:30pm and will last approximately 2 hours. Doors to the dining room open at 7:20pm.
- Dinners are BYOB.
- Dinners contain all kinds of things like nuts, wheat, gluten, soy, & sugar—but never any dead animals or animal products. ‘Course not!
- Unfortunately we can’t accommodate substitutions for the menu, although if there is a complimentary alcohol beverage we can make you a virgin one—just tell us when you place your reservation.
- If you have a birthday in your party, let us know when you place your reservation.
- There is limited free parking available onsite in the front and rear of the building. First come first serve parking after 7:00pm please.
Please click here for more information and photos and menus of previous dinners.